Posting procedures for jobs@SpecOpsNet.org
For those wishing to post announcements, here's the deal.
Please understand that I'll be happy to send any announcements out to the list if you'll do the following:
- One announcement per message. Make the subject: the position title, add the location, and any clearance required. For example: Communications Specialist (Afghanistan)(TS/SCI req'd).
- Make the announcement the text of the message, not an attachment.
- No embedded graphics. They cause the .mil domains to strip all the content.
- Send all list related traffic to me at zak@SpecOpsNet.org. Don't send anything to the list itself because it's just extra steps for me to work.
- Make sure the POC information is clearly stated at either the beginning or end of the announcement.
- Please do not ask me to send your announcement out every week, or even every other week. It takes time to do what I do. I'm sure you understand that new announcements are more productive than resending the same announcements to the same people.
- You may subscribe to the mailing list to see your post via the http://lists.specopsnet.org/mailman/listinfo/jobs_lists.specopsnet.org webpage. Delete any message you don't care to read.
SpecOpsNet currently numbers more than 10,300 members. A large percentage of the list members are deployed and/or have limited connect time or small bandwidth so anything we can do to make it easier for them to see the individual posts of interest to them helps a great deal.
This is my 'early morning' work so if you don't see something immediately please understand I'm trying to get other work done.
Thanks for your help and support.
De Oppresso Liber.
>>----> >>----> >>----> >>----> >>---->
G.M. "zak" Kozak
USA Special Forces, Retired